People on the move in the grain and cropping sector
Who is on the move in the Australian grain and cropping industry? Catch up with our latest update of industry appointments, rewards, retirements and achievements.
- Morrison named GrainCorp CFO
- McCabe replaces Dabinett as GPSA chair
- McCalman heads Merredin Farms
- McMeekin, Pattison join ETG
- Herbert joins Lachstock Riverina
- Broadbent appoints Ryan
- Saks leads ROBE commodities
- Davey joins WeedSmart team
- New soil, land commissioner for WA
- Emerging grain leadership program
- Applications open for science, innovation awards
Herbert joins Lachstock Riverina
From 2015 until recently, Mr Herbert worked for Riverina Oils and Bio Energy to build its trading and risk-management capabilities during a growth stage for the company, and previously spent 10 years with Cargill Australia.
“Lachy brings with him 16 years of grain market experience and has held roles right along the grain supply chain from accumulation to oilseed processing, though to export sales of finished goods,” Lachstock CEO Nick Carracher said.
“Lachy’s breadth of experience provides him with an extensive understanding of global and local markets which allows him to analyse and interpret opportunities for our client base.”
Mr Herbert is based in Wagga Wagga, NSW, where he runs a mixed farm with his family.